Announcement : I will be writing code full time!


Ti's the season,
I have been recently looking for an Internship, and lucky enough I was able to be selected for a few roles at some different startups in what is called the Silicon City of India. Even though I haven't decided which one to join, but still I am pretty sure, I will stick to web development in the near future.


Since from now on I will be paid to write code for the web, thus, finally I will be able to focus on learning JavaScript and the Web in much more depth and speed up the process of learning new things so that I could keep up this rapidly changing Industry. Frankly speaking, as I have noticed it myself, it's difficult for any students to know it all, and the vastness of JavaScript would overwhelm anyone trying it for the first time. As a defence mechanism, one thing all JavaScript developers intend to do to keep up the updates is to sign up for newsletters and read blogs. So, after a few days to drolling over a few, I have gathered enough sources and felt the need to start one myself in this blog from now on.


I figured out, as an Intern at any startup, I would be learning a lot of technology every day. And I wouldn't do justice to the knowledge gained by keeping it all to myself. 


I would request you all reading this blog to subscribe to this blog and share it with your friends. I hope we all have something to learn from each other, so would love to read your comments about every entry I write hereof. The content will be exclusive to this platform and I promise to not frustrate you with any advertisements whatsoever. We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

Comments

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    More than 160 thousand women and men are trying a simple and secret "water hack" to lose 2lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's easy and it works on everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it half glass

    2) Now use this proven HACK

    so you'll become 2lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative.

    If you want to make custom website & application you can contact us on our Web Application Development Company and Mobile Application Development Company anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Web Development - Let's get started!

MCD Model of Leadership

Easy Speed Optimization for Web Developers